One who understands the flow of history and Scripture has a good shot at predicting what will happen in the near future.
If you would understand what is happening today and predict what will happen tomorrow, you must know and understand the past… All that will happen tomorrow will build out of what is happening today and what has happened in the past… Tomorrow does not and cannot stand alone.
One who understands the flow of history and Scripture has a good shot at predicting what will happen in the near future; it is the same story continued. One who understands neither history nor Scripture cannot possibly predict the events of tomorrow.
If you understand today as a continuation of a story that started the very day that Satan rebelled against the Most High God, you have gained wisdom. If you are able to place the events of today in the context of:
- The Garden of Eden,
- The fall of man,
- The Days of Noah,
- The Flood,
- The Plain of Shinar,
- The Tower of Babel,
- The separation of Mankind by tribe, tongue, and nation,
- The rise of Egypt,
- The succession of empires: Greece, Rome, The Roman Church, The Ottoman Empire, England, The United States, The Nazis, and The Soviet Union, among others.
- The desperate and endless attempts of Satan to undo the chaos of Babel,
- The rise of the New World Order, One Government, One Religion, One Currency, One Leader…
If you can see the events of today as a continuation of that story, predicting the events of tomorrow with a high degree of accuracy is fairly simple. If you were writing the story, (not your story, this story) what would happen next? What can be done in the next days, weeks and months that will lead the world into the Kingdom of the Beast or the New World Order. Whatever happens next will be calculated to move mankind in that direction… You can count on it… AND it will not be all that different from the story as it has unfolded up to this point…
Think about it…
As of yesterday, the Flags of the Nations were all down at the United Nations. The Devil and his forces no longer recognize Nation States… There is One World, and they run it.
I am always seeking to see, understand and communicate the big picture. This morning I am moved by where we are, how far we have come, and how fast we have gotten here. For years I have warned of the change of the ages, the New World Order (Kingdom of the Beast) and the AntiMessiah. I never knew how it would come, only that it could not be stopped. Now I know.
What must you understand?
- Jesus is your only hope.
- You cannot stop what God has spoken.
- You must ask for power and strength to see you through the storm.
- Things will never be the same again.
- Church, in a building, with a 501 (c) 3 corporation is dead.
- Like China, Pastors will now be criminals.
- We are going to lose the internet. Christians are going to be blocked and removed.
- House Churches are the future.
- Attending a house church will violate social distancing laws.
- If you worship Jesus, you are a criminal.
- There are going to be two revivals.
- A revival with great numbers in the immunized, marked, and compromised Church of the Dead.
- A revival of holiness and righteousness in the illegal but uncompromised Church of Jesus Christ.
- Everything centers around Israel and Jerusalem.
- There will be wars, famine, suffering and death.
- 1/3 of mankind will die.
- If God does not shorten the days, no man will survive.
- He who endures to the end will be saved. (until death or the return of Christ)
- War serves the needs of the Beast Kingdom in reducing population. They do not even care who wins.
- Israel will suffer greatly but cannot be destroyed.
- The Beast Kingdom is a Jewish Kingdom.
- The AntiMessiah is a Jewish Messiah.
- The Vatican, the City of London, and Washington DC form an unholy trinity called Babylon.
- Babylon will seek to control Jerusalem, only to be destroyed in a single hour.
- As always, the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Dark will function side by side and will continue to battle each other spiritually.
- There is a war between the Forces of Dark and the Forces of Light that is pure deception.
- The Forces of Dark follow the Devil appearing as Satan.
- The Forces of Light follow the same Devil appearing as Lucifer.
- The deceived Christian will join with the Forces of Light, taking up arms and fighting against the Forces of Dark in the flesh… They are damned.
As of yesterday, the Flags of the Nations were all down at the United Nations. The Devil and his forces no longer recognize Nation States… There is One World, and they run it. There is a lot of rhetoric and name calling going on. They want war and revolution… They want blood and suffering. It is with war and blood and suffering that they feed their gods…It is a Puppet Show, put on to entertain and delude you… If you believe it, you are to be pitied…
I am amazed at how easily they have pulled off their coup… In America, they placed a lifelong Democrat in power as a Republican President. Somehow, they convinced most Christians that despite his lifestyle, his vulgarity, and his blasphemy, he was a prince, sent from God to save Babylon and empower them to continue in their sin forever. When the time came, it was this prince who gave the orders to dismantle the Republic. The armed enemy sat on their hands, confused beyond measure… To fight against the fall would mean defying the prince they had deified and battling against those who obeyed him out of fear for their own lives and a respect for those they did not wish to infect… To fight evil would give them the appearance of being evil themselves… What to do? What to do?
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.Ephesians 6:12
Whatever you think of him, Jonathan Cahn has taught me much about Bible patterns. He says, and I believe him, that at the end of the Church Age, everything must return to the place that it was at the beginning. If that is true, we will see these things in the Church:
- Great Power.
- Miracles, signs and wonders.
- House Churches and City Churches.
- Great Persecution, suffering and martyrdom.
- Extreme growth.
- Deceit and deceivers.
- Real Apostles, whose words always agree with Scripture.
- False Apostles, who introduce strange doctrines, center on themselves and lead many astray.
- The death of denominations and the corporate church.
If you are aware of these things and you throw yourself at the foot of the cross in total surrender, you will endure to the end and you will be saved.