Mark Twain said, “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain said, “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” That isn’t Scripture but it is a truism. We were lied to from birth by parents, School Teachers, Sunday School Teachers, Pastors, Bible School Teachers and Seminary Professors… all of whom were repeating lies that they had been taught… lies that they believed, with all their heart, to be Gospel Truth… It takes the Spirit of the Living God to help us break out of that level of demonic deception.
How much Masonic Doctrine has been foisted on us, marketed as Scriptural Truth or Historical Fact?
- How could we have believed that Salvation came by walking an aisle, shaking the preachers hand and repeating a magic little prayer?
- How could we have believed that praying that prayer gave us the right to live the rest of our lives as we pleased and go to Heaven when we died?
- How did “Take up your cross and follow me” Morph into “If you tithe, God will make you rich and fill your life with material Blessings”?
- How could we have believed that it was God giving us stuff to store up in barns while his dearest children suffered, starved and died everywhere but here?
- Why did we never question Christmas Trees or Easter Bunnies that laid eggs?
- How could we have believed that statues of a pagan goddess were acceptable, patriotic symbols of liberty?
- How could we have believed that Benjamin Franklin, America’s first publisher of pornography and faithful member of secret societies at home and abroad was a Christian man?
- What about Thomas Jefferson who cut out, moved around and pasted passages in his Bible until it agreed with his beliefs?
- What about George Washington who always walked out of church before communion and never participated… a man whose own Pastor claimed was a deist and not a Christian?
- What about our Capitol, first called Rome and laid out exactly like the city in Italy? They changed the name to Washington DC and no one remembers Rome?
- What about the streets of Washington, laid out in an unfinished pentagram?
- What about a phallic symbol representing the missing organ of Osiris? How could we have believed that an Egyptian Phallic Symbol was simply an innocent monument, built in honor of a godly President?
- What about the reflecting pond representing the birth canal of Isis?
- What about the Capitol Dome with the Pagan goddess atop… the Dome that represents the womb of Isis?
- How could we fail to notice that Washington DC was a clone of the capitol of pagan idolatry for the whole world?
- What about the pagan Egyptian imagery that decorates our Dollar Bill? How could it be that we never noticed, remarked or complained?
- How did we justify the genocide of the Native Americans or make heroes of the Cavalry that slaughtered them?
All these things were sold to us as part and parcel of a Christian Nation. Everybody believed it. Everybody taught it. Even if we suspected that something was wrong, to have stated our misgivings would have made us outcasts of society…
God is separating the sheep from the goats… the sheep are waking up and the scales are falling from their eyes. The goats march on, in blissful ignorance, convinced that they are Christians, living in a Christian Nation, and that God has given them money to store up in barns because they sent money to a TV Evangelist.
I am hurt that so many people I once looked up to as “Super Sheep” have turned out to be “Stupid Goats,” embracing abortion, sodomy and Chrislam…
If you are a goat, there is hope. You can be born again as a sheep. When you find Jesus, the scales will fall off and you will understand…
If you are a sheep, Take up your cross and follow Jesus.