These are busy days, both in prophetic news and on a personal basis. On a personal note, my wife and I had been “House Sitting” for several years. The beginning of this year, that situation came to an end and we purchased a small, two bedroom house in an older neighborhood. Our mortgage is much less than the going rate for rent in the neighborhood but a 100% jump over what we were used to paying… As a result, I have come out of retirement and am once again employed. A new job, a new house (with a to do list thousands of pages long) and this ministry, I hardly have time to breath!
On the Prophetic news, we have:
- An embattled President Trump who continues to win almost every battle.
- The seventieth anniversary of Israel has come and gone…
- The completion of the Jubilee year… 51 years for Jerusalem.
- The American Embassy in Jerusalem. (With new embassies opening at a good rate.)
- We have buildings, train stations, and an entire neighborhood in Jerusalem being named for President Trump.
- Rabbis in Israel are identifying Trump as “Mashiach ben Yossef” the one who paves the way for Mashiach ben David… the guy the Bible calls the Antimessiah and the “Man of Sin.” (You could think of Mashiach ben Yossef as a Luciferian, militarized, John the Baptist type, paving the way for the Antimessiah.”
- We learned that the Jews, quoting the Prophets, say that it will be a man from Ephraim (The Ten Lost Tribes) and NOT a Jew from Judah who fills the role of Mashiach ben Yossef and destroys the Ishmaelites… (Since we do not know which gentiles are and which gentiles are not from Ephraim, we cannot discount anyone except the Jews of Judah…)
- Trump pulled us out of the Iran deal.
- The US is leading Israeli bombing raids on the government of Syria.
- Damascus is barely holding on. The prophecy that “Damascus shall be a heap of rubble,” is almost complete.
- The enemies of Israel surround him…
This Watchman on the Wall thing will never be a boring job…
Anyway, thank you for joining me on the Endtime Thinker!