- Time is up. The generation Jesus said would not pass away is in its 68th year.
- The New World Order is the Kingdom of the Beast/Antichrist.
- The Kingdom of the Beast cannot rise unless the United States falls.
- The NWO will rise, like a phoenix, out of the ashes of America.
- God is Holy.
- God is righteous.
- God is Just.
- God is Jealous.
- The USA has sacrificed some 70 million innocent children to Baal.
- The USA has glorified Sodomy.
- The USA has lifted up and protected Sodomites.
- The USA has called intersodomite marriage a Constitutional Right.
- The USA has mandated that men must be allowed to shower, urinate and defecate in the presence of little girls.
- The USA has mandated that girls must shower naked in the presence of naked men.
- The USA has started wars and killed millions, without reason.
- The USA is the largest exporter of pornography in the world.
- The USA has used their financial might to blackmail other countries into legalizing abortion.
- The USA has used their financial might to blackmail other countries into legalizing intersodomite marriage.
- The USA has prohibited public prayer.
- The USA has defamed the Church of Jesus Christ and restricted its rights.
- The USA has imported foreign religions, lifted them up and given them special status.
- The Church in the USA, with the exception of a tiny remnant, is apostate.
- The Church in the USA is pro-sodomy.
- The Church in the USA will not preach repentance and Christians will not repent.
- Christians who have no faith in God and refuse to recognize the sins of the Nation are putting their faith in Donald Trump.
- “Trump will save us and we do not even have to change or repent.” Is deadly reasoning.
- Donald Trump is a Hell-bound pagan. God could use him like Cyrus, but for all the reasons listed above, He will not and cannot.
This list is incomplete.
2 thoughts on “WHY NEITHER TRUMP NOR GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SAVE AMERICA”
Only a fool would believe Trump, Cruz or any candidate could “save America” and none to my knowledge have made such a proclamation. “Make America Great Again” is in reference to fair trade, smaller govt, job creation, NAFTA’s in effectiveness, manufacturing in the USA, etc. God used Cyrus even tho he wasn’t a believer at the time. Although President Lincoln often quoted scripture and referenced the bible, he was not saved until much later.
“After his Gettysburg address, Lincoln wrote a friend in Springfield. Therein he said, “When I came to Springfield, I was not a Christian. When I left Springfield to go to Washington and asked you to pray for me, I was not a Christian. When I came to Gettysburg, I was not a Christian; but there at Gettysburg, I consecrated my life to Christ.” Remember the line from that address: “This nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom…”
November 19, 1863, at Gettysburg where Mr. Lincoln spoke of new birth he experienced it personally through faith in Christ. There at Gettysburg where he spoke of “dedicating ourselves to unfinished work…” he consecrated his life to Christ. Abraham Lincoln had endured the purifying fires of tribulation to come forth as gold.
This led him to acknowledge before his death: “…I am responsible…to the American people, to the Christian world, and on my final account to God.”
Yes, our morals within America are in shambles, chipped away by corrupt politicians and their puppeteers. Meanwhile, the Church (Pastors) and Christians have remained silent throughout the process. Perhaps the end of America IS near however, we are not to sit and wait in defeat. Gods word tells us to carry on.
The bible is FULL of laws and we can find a law to justify just about anything and everything.
True, the Bible refers to God’s commands as “the law” however, now that we are Christians, we are no longer under the law or under God’s judgment and condemnation… instead we have forgiveness and eternal life. We have been set free from the law’s demands.
Paul said, we “know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.”
How much does Paul focus on God’s commands and trying to fulfill them? “…I died to the law so that I might live for God…I have been crucified with Christ…Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!” Try preaching “gloom and doom” on a regular basis and see how many people give their lives to Christ. So should we teach lollipops and rainbows instead? NO! God said “Know the truth and the TRUTH shall set us free.” We can share the truth in love without all the condemnation, guilt and human judgement. I’ve won a lot of souls for Christ because I have something people want, faith-love-perseverance-joy-hope and peace despite my daily trials.
We’re not God David and we do not know what God is up to in this election. God’s in control and for whatever His reason is, Trump’s the nominee. Will he be used as Cyrus or Zedekiah? You don’t know for certain and to ‘assume’ is not assurance from God. I know what God has told me during my personal praise and worship and through confirmation. I also know that God has given the same revelation to others. Consequently, I support him not because I believe he will be Americas savior, but out of obedience to God. There will be a President and prayerfully it will not be a woman who is possessed by the devil.
No, we are not God but God has been very generous in giving us his Word and sharing his plans. What is happening now and what must soon come to pass are clearly laid out in the Bible, for anyone who cares enough to look. The success or failure of our nation is in the hands of God. God has clearly laid out his standard of conduct for men and nations. When that standard is violated by individuals, God demands repentance. Repentance is not just saying that you are sorry… the Greek word means to make an about face and go the other direction. God has promised to forgive, restore and grant eternal life to those who will admit that He is right, turn from their sin and walk in the way He has so clearly laid out in his Word. Those who refuse are condemned to an eternal Hell. Tough stuff but God made the rules, not me. With Nations, the same is true. When they are in rebellion against him, God warns them. If they, as a nation and a people repent and change their ways, God restores that nation. If they refuse, Judgment comes. Scripture and all of history bear that out. 9/11 was a warning… we hardened our collective hearts and determined to do it our way… Judgment will now fall and there is nothing we can do to stop that… we fully deserve the judgment that is coming… we have earned it. Beyond that, for those with eyes to see, the prophetic clock is ticking… it is almost midnight. You have a choice. Ask God to open your eyes and let you see and when you see it, do what He tells you to do, or, you can stumble on blindly… convinced that God is going to use an unrepentant pagan to make a hard hearted and sinful nation great again… with no change of heart, no repentance, and no humility. You can hope, but it is not going to happen. God is righteous, God is Holy and God is a jealous God. None is so blind as he who will not see… It is your choice… you can open your eyes to reality.