As this is January 1, 2018, let me make some predictions… Again, I am not a Prophet and none of my predictions begin with “Thus saith the Lord…” This is based on a knowledge of Scripture and observations of current events… more prognostications than prophecies.
Some of these things will continue to build during 2018 but not come to full fulfillment this year. Others, sadly, will probably come to fruition within the next twelve months. I confess that any or all of these things may be wrong… This is just how I see it today, Monday, January 1, 2018.
- Many Pastors, ministries and Christians will swear allegiance to the Pope and adopt “Unity at any cost” as their goal.
- Many Pastors, ministries and Christians will abandon the faith.
- Some will fall into Judaistic Legalism.
- Most will fall into Hyper-Grace “Nothingism.”
- More and more Pastors will choose the “Happy Gospel” over Biblical Truth, leaving their congregants to worship a Jesus of their own imagination.
- Millions of “Christians”, devoid of any Biblical knowledge will follow Lucifer, fully persuaded that he is Jesus Christ.
- The United States will continue to build the groundwork for a divided Israel and a split Jerusalem, perhaps this is the year they will succeed.
- The treaty that does that will do three things:
- Give Israel a Temple.
- Give Palestinians a homeland with East Jerusalem as their Capital.
- Give administrative control of Jerusalem to the Pope and the Vatican.
- God will step in and divide the United States into two parts, initiating a bloody civil war, death, destruction and famine.
- Most Christians will continue to believe that the United States and the Kingdom of God are one and the same thing, indivisible under God.
- Most Christians will continue to believe that Donald Trump is a Prince with God, sent to save us in our sins.
Again, all of these things are coming. Some will see their foundations built and strengthened, others will come to full term in this year… Wait and see.