Let’s talk about the Mark of the Beast…
At least one popular preacher has been saying that you can take the Mark of the Beast and still be saved…
Before you laugh or throw up your hands in disgust, you need to look at his argument and his reasoning. His thesis is basically this:
- It is not the “Unpardonable Sin” spoken of elsewhere in Scripture.
- Jesus forgives “all sin.”
- There are two separate things in the Scriptures:
- Receive the Mark
- Worship the Beast
- The Scripture indicates that you would need to do both; Receive the Mark AND Worship the Beast before you became lost forever without remission.
- If you received the Mark but did not worship the Beast, you could recant and be saved.
Is that possible? Yes.
Is that pushing it? Yes.
What are the problems inherent in that argument?
- He could be wrong.
- You should never “test God” like that.
- The chips that will be used as a “Mark” are already capable of making changes in the DNA of an individual. If your DNA is changed, you become a mixed race person on the level of the Nephilim. You are no longer human and like the Nephilim, you cannot be saved…
- The chips today are not a good idea but neither are they the Mark of the Beast. The chip that equals the Mark will be expressly tied to the Antichrist and his kingdom. You will not take it accidentally. It will require an Oath… a pledge of loyalty to the Beast and his system. People cannot buy or sell without that chip. People will desperately want that chip but without the oath… without swearing allegiance to the man and his kingdom, you will not be able to get the chip… No Oath = No chip.
- An Oath of Allegiance to the Antichrist is what the Scripture means by worship. You don’t have to feel anything. You don’t have to mean it in your heart. To give that oath is to worship the Beast.
I do not believe that it will be possible to receive the chip without worshiping the Beast. If that is true, and I am certain that it is, You will have done both or you will have done neither…
I cannot tell you what to do but if anyone tells me that I have to swear allegiance to anything or anyone in order to get anything, I am not going to do it…
Think About it…
3 thoughts on “The Mark of the Beast”
Everyone’s asking the wrong question. The #1 question concerning thr mark should be not what is the mark, but who is the beast with the 2 horns. That beast has not yet appeared, but I contend it is russuI aND china that will form that beast several years from now when they take out the us .
You have your beliefs as I do mine. I will never take any kind of implant or mark. That’s implying you are swearing allegiance to another God. That I will not do!!
I don’t believe this is the Mark of The Beast. That comes during the (7-year) Tribulation after the son of perdition is revealed. To accept the Mark is to whole-heartedly pledge allegiance to and worship the Beast. When Christ saves the believer, He makes all the changes in the believer, making the believer fit for Heaven. He gives the believer eternal-life the instant the believer believes. And the believer is then, SEALED by the Holy Spirit for the Day of Redemption. All current Christians whom have died and are still living go up in the Rapture as Paul taught in 1 Thess 4:13-18 and other passages.. and there will be many who come to Christ during the Tribulation.