In the Christian world, we are expecting the Antichrist and the False Prophet. The Jews are expecting two Messiahs, Mashiach ben David and Mashiach ben Yossef. The Jewish descriptions of the two Messiahs match, exactly, the description of the Antichrist and the False Prophet in Christian writings and Scripture.
The very word “Christ” is the Greek translation of the Hebrew word Messiah. Therefore, it is quite valid to write the title Antichrist as Antimessiah… it is the same exact word.
In Jewish thought, the two Messiahs work together to bring the whole world into subjection to Israel and to Yahweh. It is a very big part of the Jewish story that one of the two Mashiachs will be killed and resurrected by the other… Strange but true. Scripture speaks of the Antichrist as being wounded in the head with a fatal blow yet living… How can you miss the connection?
The Jews do not accept the Christian interpretation of the two distinctly different descriptions of the Messiah found in Zechariah. Christians see one Messiah coming twice, the first time as the suffering servant and the second time as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Jews see two different men, one the suffering servant and the other the Great King. By the way, they see them as very human, not God at all… According to Jewish tradition, after their conquest of the world, both of them will grow old and die in Jerusalem.
“Jewish tradition speaks of two redeemers, each one called Mashiach. Both are involved in ushering in the Messianic era. They are Mashiach ben David and Mashiach ben Yossef.
‘The term Mashiach unqualified always refers to Mashiach ben David (Mashiach the descendant of David) of the tribe of Judah. He is the actual (final) redeemer who shall rule in the Messianic age. All that was said in our text relates to him.
‘Mashiach ben Yossef (Mashiach the descendant of Joseph) of the tribe of Ephraim (son of Joseph), is also referred to as Mashiach ben Ephrayim, Mashiach the descendant of Ephraim. He will come first, before the final redeemer, and later will serve as his viceroy.
‘The essential task of Mashiach ben Yossef is to act as precursor to Mashiach ben David: he will prepare the world for the coming of the final redeemer…
‘The principal and final function ascribed to Mashiach ben Yossef is of political and military nature. He shall wage war against the forces of evil that oppress Israel. More specifically, he will do battle against Edom, the descendants of Esau. Edom is the comprehensive designation of the enemies of Israel, and it will be crushed through the progeny of Joseph. Thus it was prophesied of old, “The House of Jacob will be a fire and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble.” (Obadiah 1:18): ‘the progeny of Esau shall be delivered only into the hands of the progeny of Joseph.’” (Chabad.org)
Please note, in many Jewish sources, Mashiach ben Yossef is murdered but resurrected by Mashiach ben David and that is how the Jews recognize him as their Mashiach.
When the Rabbis in Israel say that Trump is preparing the way for the Mashiach, they are saying that Trump is, in their opinion, Mashiach Ben Yossef.
“Ben Yossef is from Ephraim. In Ezekiel 37:15-28 God had Ezekiel explain that the northern and southern kingdoms (called Ephraim and Judah) would one day be reunited into one nation again with David as their king. Therefore, Ephraim does not symbolize some modern entity or nation, but represents the 10 tribes of Israel who rebelled after the death of King Solomon and formed the northern kingdom. They were conquered by and absorbed into Assyria about 720 BC. This prophecy began its fulfillment in the re-birth of Israel in 1948 and will be completed in Israel’s Kingdom Age, known as the Millennium.” (gracethrufaith.com)
It is more than possible that Donald Trump is from one of the ten lost tribes, known collectively as Ephraim.
Let us put together what we know and what we think and what might be and come up with a scenario…
DISCLAIMER: This is a possible scenario, not a prophecy. I already know that some will totally ignore this statement, and many more will pass judgment on the article and myself, based on the title alone, having never read anything. Some of those people will call me a “False Prophet.” For the record, I am not a prophet.
OPINION: Ignorance Stinks.
- What if, Trump, in the face of unthinkable opposition, continues to win every battle?
- What if, he is backed by the Jews who form the world’s most elite class?
- What if he is supernaturally assisted and directed by the forces of Lucifer, and is indeed the long awaited Mashiach ben Yossef?
- What if the light seen in Trump by the Dominionists and the wishful thinkers is not the Glory of God but the Light of Lucifer?
- What if Trump, assisted by the Elite and the demons, wins over the Left?
- What if a populace, tired by the extremes of liberalism and frightened by the influx of Muslims begins to see Trump as a hero?
- What if, on word from their Elite owners, all of the Networks take a sudden and drastic turn to the right?
- What if Israel, championed by Trump becomes the hero of Americans?
- What if the Liberal Elite, with a little help from their gods, converts and follows Trump… Perhaps not all but a majority?
- What if Trump actually joins with Israel and defeats the descendants of Esau and the Ishmaelites?
- What if Trump, as Mashiach ben Yosef, is assassinated during the victory ceremony in Jerusalem and a man, Mashiach ben David, touches him and he rises as if from the dead?
What do we know?
- The Biblical Antichrist is wounded with a mortal wound and yet lives.
- Mashiach ben Yossef is killed and resurrected.
- Mashiach ben Yossef is a Political/Military leader who prepares the way for Mashiach ben David.
- Trump is the hero of Israel.
- Israel is renaming places and buildings for Trump.
- Major Rabbis are publicly proclaiming Trump as Mashiach ben Yossef.
- Mashiach ben Yossef comes from Ephraim, the Ten Lost Tribes, not Judah…
- Trump is not from Judah but could very well be from Ephraim.
- We know that I am not prophesying, simply thinking on paper.
Could Trump be Mashiach ben Yossef? Could he be the forerunner for Mashiach ben David, the Antichrist? The answer to those questions is an unequivocal YES!
Please think. Nothing is more dangerous than dismissing ideas without thought based on prejudice and preconceived notions… People who dismiss this without thought and prayerful consideration deserve to be deceived…