BEHOLD YOUR gOD!
It strikes me as strange that the Pagans always seem to catch on before the Christians. I have been saying that Trump is destined to rule the world for almost two years… Christians are still laughing, although a bit nervously now.
Now, the Italians March through the streets of Rome with a giant statue of Trump, dressed as a Titan, a Greek God…
The Rabbis in Israel have identified him as their Mashiach Ben Yosef…
The Italians recognize him as a god…
He wins every battle, against tremendous and overwhelming odds…
When will you, Christian, wake up and smell the roses?
This is SUPERNATURAL…
DONALD TRUMP- THE UNITED STATES
The King of Babylon
THE DONALD: Let us start with the very name. Names are usually appropriate to the person identified with the moniker. That was especially true in the Bible. It is truer in some cultures than others, but even today, we should examine the names of the powerful.
Donald – Scottish, Gaelic: World Ruler.
Not everyone named Donald will be a world ruler, but when a man named Donald becomes a world ruler, one might take notice.
With Donald Trump we have a strange title that has been used for many years and in many places to identify Donald Trump. He has, for years, been called, “The Donald.”
The word the, placed in front of a noun makes that noun singular, one of a kind, and separate. Even if you are not a grammar major, you understand the difference between Donald and The Donald indicates that he is different, one of a kind, set apart,
Put that together with the clear meaning of the word Donald, and it makes a huge difference!
We go from “World Ruler” to “The World Ruler.” Can you hear the difference?
“THE DONALD, The King of Babylon.
Let us be clear:
- I am not saying that Donald Trump is the Antichrist.
- I am saying that history, prophecy and current events, would present him as a logical candidate for the position.
- It is perhaps more likely that he will prepare the way for the Antichrist.
Let us speak of ANTICHRIST AS MASHIACH
In the Christian world, we are expecting the Antichrist and the False Prophet. The Jews are expecting two Messiahs: Mashiach ben David and Mashiach ben Yossef. The Jewish descriptions of the two Messiahs match, exactly, the description of the Antichrist and the False Prophet in Christian writings and Scripture.
The very word “Christ” is the Greek translation of the Hebrew word Messiah. Therefore, it is quite valid to write the title Antichrist as Antimessiah. It is the same exact word.
In Jewish thought, the two Messiahs work together to bring the whole world into subjection to Israel and to Yahweh. It is a very big part of the Jewish story that one of the two Mashiachs will be killed and resurrected by the other. It is strange but true. Scripture speaks of the Antichrist as being wounded in the head with a fatal blow yet living. How can you miss the connection?
The Jews do not accept the Christian interpretation of the two distinctly different descriptions of the Messiah found in Zechariah. Christians see one Messiah coming twice, the first time as the suffering servant and the second time as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Jews see two different men, one the suffering servant and the other the Great King. By the way, they see them as very human, not God at all. According to Jewish tradition, after their conquest of the world, both will grow old and die in Jerusalem.
- Jewish tradition speaks of two redeemers, each one called Mashiach. Both are involved in ushering in the Messianic era. They are Mashiach ben David and Mashiach ben Yossef.
- The term Mashiach unqualified always refers to Mashiach ben David (Mashiach the descendant of David) of the tribe of Judah. He is the actual (final) redeemer who shall rule in the Messianic age. All that was said in our text relates to him.
- Mashiach ben Yossef (Mashiach the descendant of Joseph) of the tribe of Ephraim (son of Joseph), is also referred to as Mashiach ben Ephrayim, Mashiach the descendant of Ephraim. He will come first, before the final redeemer, and later will serve as his viceroy.
- The essential task of Mashiach ben Yossef is to act as precursor to Mashiach ben David: he will prepare the world for the coming of the final redeemer…
- The principal and final function ascribed to Mashiach ben Yossef is of political and military nature. He shall wage war against the forces of evil that oppress Israel. More specifically, he will do battle against Edom, the descendants of Esau. Edom is the comprehensive designation of the enemies of Israel, and it will be crushed through the progeny of Joseph. Thus, it was prophesied of old, “The House of Jacob will be a fire and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble.” (Obadiah 1:18): ‘the progeny of Esau shall be delivered only into the hands of the progeny of Joseph.’”
Please note, in many Jewish sources, Mashiach ben Yossef is murdered but resurrected by Mashiach ben David and that is how the Jews recognize him as their Mashiach.
When the Rabbis in Israel say that Trump is preparing the way for the Mashiach, they are saying that Trump is, in their opinion, Mashiach Ben Yossef.
- Ben Yossef is from Ephraim. In Ezekiel 37:15-28 God had Ezekiel explain that the northern and southern kingdoms (called Ephraim and Judah) would one day be reunited into one nation again with David as their king. Therefore, Ephraim does not symbolize some modern entity or nation, but represents the 10 tribes of Israel who rebelled after the death of King Solomon and formed the northern kingdom. They were conquered by and absorbed into Assyria about 720 BC. This prophecy began its fulfilment in the re-birth of Israel in 1948 and will be completed in Israel’s Kingdom Age, known as the Millennium.”
It is more
than possible that Donald Trump is from one of the ten lost tribes, known
collectively as Ephraim.
 Schochet, J. Immanuel. “Appendix II.” Jewish Traditions and Mitzvah Observances, 19 Jan. 2004, http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/101747/jewish/Appendix-II.htm.
 “One Messiah Or Two? – Grace thru Faith.” Grace thru Faith, gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/one-messiah-or-two/.